Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

Vintage Windsor bicycle

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-21, 08:08 PM
Crazy daisy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Vintage Windsor bicycle

I have a vintage windsor bicycle that has no model name, it doesnt have the chrome tipped forks, or all that fancy stuff. It does have the shifters built into the handlebars. This thing is stamped 1 on the bottom of the cranks. I dont know if it was a prototype or what, any help would be grateful. Thanks, it's also for sale
Old 10-09-21, 08:18 PM
headwind15
Bikeable

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked 104 Times in 73 Posts
A useless post. No picture, year, model or even color to give anybody the slightest idea as to what you have, besides it being a Windsor bicycle.
Old 10-10-21, 07:44 AM
bikemig 

Bikes: A bunch of old bikes and a few new ones

Mentioned: 178 Post(s)
Quoted: 5888 Post(s)
Liked 3,471 Times in 2,079 Posts
Originally Posted by headwind15
A useless post. No picture, year, model or even color to give anybody the slightest idea as to what you have, besides it being a Windsor bicycle.
That's a little tough. This is a newbie who can't post pics and may not know much about bikes.
Likes For bikemig:
Old 10-10-21, 07:45 AM
bikemig 

Bikes: A bunch of old bikes and a few new ones

Mentioned: 178 Post(s)
Quoted: 5888 Post(s)
Liked 3,471 Times in 2,079 Posts
Originally Posted by Crazy daisy
I have a vintage windsor bicycle that has no model name, it doesnt have the chrome tipped forks, or all that fancy stuff. It does have the shifters built into the handlebars. This thing is stamped 1 on the bottom of the cranks. I dont know if it was a prototype or what, any help would be grateful. Thanks, it's also for sale
If you post pics to an album on your profile, someone will post it to this thread. Newbies aren't allowed to post pics until they have 10 posts (it's an anti-spam measure).
Old 10-10-21, 12:20 PM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
Liked 2,923 Times in 1,491 Posts
Originally Posted by Crazy daisy

Hello Crazy Daisy and welcome to the forums. Can you tell us any other details about the bike? Are there stickers that mention things like Columbia or Reynalds? Are there any names on the different parts? Maverick? Stronglite?

Do you have any pictures of it? You need 10 post before you publish your pics but you can upload them to your gallery and we can see them there. Your also welcome to email some to me and I'll post them. BianchiGirLL@yahoo.com

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Likes For Bianchigirll:
Old 10-11-21, 12:18 AM
3alarmer 
Friendship is Magic

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Quoted: 26419 Post(s)
Liked 10,380 Times in 7,208 Posts
...unfortunately, "Windsor" covers a lot of territory. The name got used a lot over the years, and I think maybe it's still being used to sell newer Taiwanese made bikes from Bikes Direct.
Likes For 3alarmer: