Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Is there ANYONE riding on the West Coast today?

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Is there ANYONE riding on the West Coast today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-20, 07:15 PM
stardognine
Partially Sane.

Bikes: Soma Saga, pre-disc

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
Liked 643 Times in 468 Posts
I rode through Olympia, right after Warshington legalized the herb. I couldn’t believe how many dispensaries they had, right downtown, in the capitol of the state. 😎✌️😎

But Oregon has the best prices, and the most surplus, lol, hence me moving in that general direction. I’ll save the planet, from a surplus of marijuana!!!! 😁😎😁
Old 10-03-20, 08:38 PM
Lascauxcaveman 

Bikes: A green one, "Ragleigh," or something.

Mentioned: 194 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
Liked 630 Times in 356 Posts
Originally Posted by stardognine
I rode through Olympia, right after Warshington legalized the herb. I couldn’t believe how many dispensaries they had, right downtown, in the capitol of the state. 😎✌️😎
Funny you should mention that; while I was riding around Capitol Lake, I kept smelling weed, but didn't see any puffs coming out of cars or folks walking around the lake. I mentioned it to my friend I was staying with a few miles down the road; "Oh, yeah. There's a dope farm down there, just on the other side of the old railroad tracks." This within a half mile of my second photo, above.

I've never been a big consumer of the product, but having just been hired as a federal employee (in a driving position, no less), I guess I won't be having any use for it at all anytime soon. I should have brought my stash down to my friend in Olympia.
● 1971 Grandis SL ● 1972 Lambert Grand Prix frankenbike ● 1972 Raleigh Super Course fixie ● 1973 Nishiki Semi-Pro ● 1979 Motobecane Grand Jubile ●1980 Apollo "Legnano" ● 1984 Peugeot Vagabond ● 1985 Shogun Prairie Breaker ● 1986 Merckx Super Corsa ● 1987 Schwinn Tempo ● 1988 Schwinn Voyageur ● 1989 Bottechia Team ADR replica ● 1990 Cannondale ST600 ● 1993 Technium RT600 ● 1996 Kona Lava Dome ●

Last edited by Lascauxcaveman; 10-03-20 at 08:43 PM.