Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

1969 Schwinn Typhoon Deluxe

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-24, 08:30 AM
Smith6112

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1969 Schwinn Typhoon Deluxe

Rookie Move! Go far a 1969 Schwinn Deluxe Typhoon 3 Speed. Read not the most common. Get it with the 26 inch Collegiate, same color/year. Get home realize it is the 24 inch, not the 26 inch. I no longer care to clean it up. Are the 24 inch worth much? Is the rear reflector, Messinger saddle, grips, something someone would want and buy it for? Think it would sell better with the Collegiate and spin it as a Mother/Son group? Not allowing me to post the pics. Thanks
Old 05-03-24, 09:16 AM
juvela

Mentioned: 416 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3831 Post(s)
Liked 3,382 Times in 2,208 Posts
-----

​​​​​​
​​​​​​
​​​​​​

you may also wish to post your inquiry over at thecabe.com - there is a greater interest in cycles of this sort at that forum

registration required to post and is gratis

-----
Old 05-03-24, 09:21 AM
Smith6112

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wow, I think Biden is sharper than me at this point :-) I meant to post on thecabe. Thanks for bringing it to my attention