Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg)
Reload this Page >

Anyone using an Ergon ST Core EVO Saddle?

Search
Notices
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) Looking to lose that spare tire? Ideal weight 200+? Frustrated being a large cyclist in a sport geared for the ultra-light? Learn about the bikes and parts that can take the abuse of a heavier cyclist, how to keep your body going while losing the weight, and get support from others who've been successful.

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-22, 12:15 PM
bigwies
Mega Clyde

Bikes: 2011 Surly Long Haul Trucker, 2007 Trek 7100

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 5 Posts

I just swapped out the drop handlebars on my Surly LHT for Velo Orange Crazy bars and now am in a more upright riding position.

Before

After

I currently ride a Brooks B17 saddle and am considering switching to an Ergon ST Core EVO saddle (https://www.ergonbike.com/en/product...a=saettel#info) and was wondering if anyone else has any experience with Ergon saddles. I haven't had a chance to put many miles on the new set up yet, but I am thinking a little wider saddle will be more comfortable for longer rides.

I would love any feedback you could provide.
Old 03-09-22, 07:56 PM
havighurst

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I have an Ergon ST Touring Core Ultra Saddle that I bought three years ago. I know it is not the same saddle you are asking about, but I have found mine to be a good fit for me and very comfortable on longer rides.