Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Tandem Cycling
Reload this Page >

Trek T100 Double Cross Tandem Road Bike

Search
Notices
Tandem Cycling A bicycle built for two. Want to find out more about this wonderful world of tandems? Check out this forum to talk with other tandem enthusiasts. Captains and stokers welcome!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-23, 05:33 AM
JoeTBM 
Droid on a mission

Bikes: Diamondback Wildwood Classic

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked 280 Times in 195 Posts

I am mostly on the "Mechanics" section but our charity shop just got donated in a Trek T100 Double Cross Black Tandem Road Bike.

The rumor we got with the bike is that it may have belonged to the Kennedys and used down in West Palm or Palm Beach area of Florida. Tried locating images of any Kennedy on a tandem bike to see if it showed up but without success so I figured this may be the place to ask around. Too dark right now to post a picture but will do so this afternoon when I get it to the shop and do a quick cleaning of it.

In the meantime, here is a photo of a similar one but the stroker's handlebars are small ape-hangers. Guessing it's about 30 years old +/-

Our problem is that our shop doesn't get a lot of requests for Tandems in the work we do.