Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Trash Panda Works “Special Projects”

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Trash Panda Works “Special Projects”

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-23, 02:50 PM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
Liked 2,927 Times in 1,492 Posts
Bump for ride report!

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Old 06-03-23, 03:03 PM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

So I've started to get some riding in and I took advantage of the three day weekend to get Esmarelda out on the road for a few miles. From not having ridden for awhile I can't immediately say "Oh it feels just like my crimped tube Alle framed Cornelo" or "it isn't as a good a climber as my SP Batavus" but it is a good riding bike. I'm no climber and there isn't much of what you guys would call climbing around her but she performed well, for this out of shape rider, on one of the steeper rises around my loop. Fortunately I remembered to double check the important bolts so nothing other than a bottle cage came loose.

I'm looking forward to more rides on this great bike.

The Chief Engineer of Trash Panda Works was on hand to present me with the Lantern La Rouge at the finish line of stage one, on Saturday the 27th

The bars were just a bit high so after the ride I dropped then a little and the bike felt much better, I think there just enough weight **** to make the rear wheel feel like it wasn't hitting the bumps as hard.

SO last Sunday the Sizzling Peach Volpe got the nod but on Monday the Medici was back on the road again. This is at the top of one the few places that might be considered climbing on my usual loops

Back at Shady Pines with a nice cold beverage. The chief accountant came out to officiate at todays finish line ceremomies.

Again I don't have recent experience to compare the actual riding experience to but she feels real good albeit a bit big (that may be an issue) and mechanically was fabulous. I might dig around to see if I have a slightly wider FW on hand but otherwise I think she's perfect.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Likes For Bianchigirll:
Old 06-03-23, 10:06 PM
Robvolz 

Bikes: several Eddy Merz (ride like Eddy, braze like Jim!)

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
Liked 1,820 Times in 662 Posts
My god I love your posts.

Pipegas warning!!!

The cocktails.

The Campy bits

The cocktails.

Looks like either a super tall bike or camera tricks. Maybe I need more cocktails.
Old 06-04-23, 05:10 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Originally Posted by Robvolz

My god I love your posts. Thank You

Pipegas warning!!! Yes! And notice the transmission lines overhead

The cocktails. A girl needs to stay hydrated.

The Campy bits. these are few of my favorite things

The cocktails.

Looks like either a super tall bike or camera tricks. Maybe I need more cocktails.
Thank You. I like to try make my post informative and educational. Yes I’m a bit statuesque but sadly I think Esmeralda is a tad too tall for me.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk