Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

2020 Spesh Roubaix Comp Ultegra Di2 size 54

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-21, 07:22 AM
seinberg 

Bikes: Checkpoint SL7, Tarmac SL7, Trek Top Fuel, Trek Farley, Priority 600

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts

$4k or best reasonable offer. Selling my 2020 Specialized Roubaix Comp Ultegra Di2 size 54 to help fund a recent upgrade to an SL7. The bike has around 1,200 miles on it, about half of which are indoor/on trainer. I'm going to sell it with stock componentry. No pedals. No mounts or seat bag. I'll include the matching white carbon bottle cages if you want them (they're carbon Blackburn Camber cages). I'll also include the Di2 bluetooth adapter ($100 upgrade) so you can collect shifting metrics and control your head unit from the hoods.

The carbon wheels in the pictures are NOT included in the $4,000. The stock DT R470 Swiss wheels are literally brand new - only a couple demo rides at the shop prior to sale, but never been out on "real" roads because I upgraded to Roval C38 carbon wheels straight away and have been running them.

The bike retails for $4,400. Here's the link to the bike on Specialized's website:
https://www.specialized.com/us/en/ro...=260621-170243

Also up for grabs are:
- carbon Roval C38 wheels, currently setup tubeless with a nearly-new set of GP5000 TL 700x28 tires. Ultegra 11 speed 11-34 cassette. Add $1200.
- Garmin Vector 3 dual sided power meter pedals (manufactured after Garmin fixed the battery door issues). Add $500.
- Garmin Vector 2 dual sided power meter pedals. Add $350.

Ping with questions. I'm located in NYC so am only interested in selling in the metro area, but am often in the Poconos so for serious buyers would consider bringing it out there for sale as well.

Pictures below:

Old 11-02-21, 07:30 PM
seinberg 

Bikes: Checkpoint SL7, Tarmac SL7, Trek Top Fuel, Trek Farley, Priority 600

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Put the original wheels on this morning. I have an offer from the Pro's Closet for $3500 that expires on January 10th. Not as much as I'd hoped, but I'd rather sell for that locally than go through the hassle of shipping so if you're in the NYC metro area (or Northeast PA / the Poconos) I'd be willing to go as low as $3500.