Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

The Bike Snob NYC goes full retrogrouch...

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

The Bike Snob NYC goes full retrogrouch...

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-23, 03:00 PM
3alarmer 
Friendship is Magic

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26425 Post(s)
Liked 10,381 Times in 7,209 Posts
Originally Posted by iab
Well, I wouldn't waste my time starting an A&S thread in the C&V forum if it weren't a priority to me. Or do you spend a lot of time doing things you hate?

As for the laws, please, do tell, if they are biased to the massive e-bike industry swaying senators with their tens and tens of lobbying dollars (kinda hard to sway people when the largest ebike manufacturer, VanMoof, files for bankruptcy), what should the laws be? And if they are not enforced as you stated, what would changing them do? I mean, other than bupkis.

If your bright idea is to ban ebikes, sorry that the kids are on your lawn, you aren't putting that genie back in the bottle.

Or will wringing your hands on an anonymous forum suffice?
...such trolling is beneath you. Or maybe not ? Regardless, it's unworthy of further response. Good luck in all your future endeavors, etc, etc.
Old 09-27-23, 03:12 PM
nlerner

Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 3811 Post(s)
Liked 6,711 Times in 2,613 Posts
Can we start a new subforum for the endless e-bike vs. non-e-bike threads? Or maybe the ones specifically to C&V bikes should go in the early brifters sub-forum as I'm thinking it gets kind of lonely in there.
Likes For nlerner:
Old 09-27-23, 04:37 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,407 Times in 901 Posts
Lots of politics, ebikes in here.

So much for C and V topic.
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.