Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals.
Reload this Page >

Late 1990’s KLEIN Quantum Race Frame 61 cm

Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

Late 1990’s KLEIN Quantum Race Frame 61 cm

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-24, 05:26 PM
Alan K

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
Liked 333 Times in 259 Posts
The only reason for me to even contemplate selling my Klein is to clear the clutter (as per my wife) in our garage. I don’t expect it to sell for $1000 and I see very little reason to sell it for $150 or even twice that amount. I like how this bike looks and rides.
Likes For Alan K:
Old 01-12-24, 07:57 AM
rwh63

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked 69 Times in 35 Posts
final update: package arrived safely (MA to WA). buyer loves it, anxious to build and get it on the road. so, for those thinking of selling similar, there are buyers out there, but you need to run a good ad, and be very patient. a few months ago i also sold a FUNK frame (see threads) (shipped to England). i think they paid $800. took a while, and really only got that one serious inquiry. needle in a haystack, but buyers are out there.

and thx to those on the forum helping me to understand these found items in order to create more accurate ads. next up might be my found Bottecchia and Specialized Sirrus. thinking of keeping the Sirrus for myself, but will need to source some components for it (for anyone interested, i also had created threads for both these as well).
Likes For rwh63:
Old 01-12-24, 08:26 AM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 3674 Post(s)
Liked 5,438 Times in 2,764 Posts
Kudos for putting in the effort and saving it from the landfill.
Likes For shelbyfv: