Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Electric Bikes
Reload this Page >

Which Mode of Transportation Is More Suitable Now?

Search
Notices
Electric Bikes Here's a place to discuss ebikes, from home grown to high-tech.

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-22, 11:52 PM
AOSTIRMOTOR
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

In order to protect ourselves, we should try to distance ourselves from others and avoid taking public transportation as much as possible; driving a private car is a good choice, but too many private cars can easily cause traffic congestion. Riding an e-bike seems to me to be the perfect decision to reduce my contact with others and avoid traffic jams, while also serving as a fitness and immunity booster. Do you have a better way to travel for the current situation?

Last edited by AOSTIRMOTOR; 04-12-22 at 07:29 PM.
Old 04-11-22, 07:43 AM
Daniel4

Bikes: Sekine 1979 ten speed racer

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1481 Post(s)
Liked 639 Times in 437 Posts
Since Covid lockdowns, bicycling riding has surged. So that seems like an obvious suitable mode of transportation.

I've been riding a lot more often since 2014 when I found a safe route to work. Nowadays, I would take the car only if I have to purchase a lot of bulky items that I can't transport by bike. We don't have dutch cargo bikes in Toronto yet.

And since we are posting in the electric-bike section, E-bikes are always a consideration.

Last edited by Daniel4; 04-11-22 at 07:46 AM.
Old 04-11-22, 07:31 PM
AOSTIRMOTOR
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Daniel4
Since Covid lockdowns, bicycling riding has surged. So that seems like an obvious suitable mode of transportation.

I've been riding a lot more often since 2014 when I found a safe route to work. Nowadays, I would take the car only if I have to purchase a lot of bulky items that I can't transport by bike. We don't have dutch cargo bikes in Toronto yet.

And since we are posting in the electric-bike section, E-bikes are always a consideration.
Yeah, everyone chooses bicycles to travel, but bicycles limit the weight of transported items to a large extent, and it can be said that almost nothing can be transported.