Search
Notices
Professional Cycling For the Fans Follow the Tour de France,the Giro de Italia, the Spring Classics, or other professional cycling races? Here's your home...

Floyd Strikes Again.

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-11, 12:37 AM
jduvall

Bikes: Dawes SST Al (2011) Trek 1000 (2003?)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I think the tour (like all pro sports) would be far more interesting if everyone was on a level playing field...more 'roids to everyone!
Old 08-29-11, 11:44 AM
Cat4Lifer
Velo Club La Grange

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LemondFanForeve
Lol, nothings went "over my head". Youre obviously a LA fan, as youre sidestepping too(a trait youve obviously learned from LA himself**? Again, not a fan of LA, as hes made a mockery of the sport. But, like I said,we ll agree to disagree. Right or wrong, we ll always agree on that. You also make excuses,mustve learned that too fro LA? Whatever floats your boat I guess.
You obviously only take your face outta the chamois of some used Lemond lycra shorts you bought on ebay just long enough to miss every salient point made on this thread that highlights your poor thinking ability. But sure, why not fall back on trite meaningless quips: sure, I'll agree to disagree. =)
Old 08-29-11, 03:35 PM
Hambonio

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cat4Lifer
You obviously only take your face outta the chamois of some used Lemond lycra shorts you bought on ebay just long enough to miss every salient point made on this thread that highlights your poor thinking ability. But sure, why not fall back on trite meaningless quips: sure, I'll agree to disagree. =)

Amen Brother! He's never going to get any point you make, no matter how obvious.
Old 08-29-11, 04:44 PM
LemondFanForeve
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cat4Lifer
I guess thats better than having my head up Lance Armstrongs ass, like you do? Maybe you can tell us what LA had for breakfast this morning?

P.S., Anytime you wish to match wits, you let me know ahead of time, that way, I'll check my brains @ the door, and then we can start even?

P.S.S. We're all curious...how does LA's %^*& taste?
Old 08-29-11, 07:25 PM
Hezz

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jduvall
I think the tour (like all pro sports) would be far more interesting if everyone was on a level playing field...more 'roids to everyone!
Well look at the tour this year. It seemed to me like it was the cleanest tour in some years owing to the fact that the competition seemed much more even. Also, this is just my observation but the riders seemed more wasted at the end of stages than they seemed in the past. I think that's a sign of less doping.
Old 08-29-11, 07:26 PM
ahsposo 
Artificial Member

Bikes: Retrospec Judd, Dahon Boardwalk, Specialized Langster

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Liked 5,482 Times in 3,226 Posts
I guess thats better than having my head up Lance Armstrongs ass, like you do? Maybe you can tell us what LA had for breakfast this morning?

P.S., Anytime you wish to match wits, you let me know ahead of time, that way, I'll check my brains @ the door, and then we can start even?

P.S.S. We're all curious...how does LA's %^*& taste?
Dude, yer pathetic. Nobody here really gives a rats ass about LA and way his %^*& tastes. You're the one with the ****** luv happening. Get a grip.
Old 08-29-11, 07:45 PM
LemondFanForeve
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ahsposo
Dude, yer pathetic. Nobody here really gives a rats ass about LA and way his %^*& tastes. You're the one with the ****** luv happening. Get a grip.
I appreciate that. No one "gives a rats ass" about Lemonds Chamois shorts either, I certainly dont, and my face would eb nowhere near them.

If the poster cant take the heat, should get out of the kitchen. Dont complain b/c he can dish it out, but cant take it.

Tried having a good conversation about the whole thing, but he/she got their LA britches in a twist, didnt like that he was getting criticized, and then got all butt hurt, and insulted another poster. Actually, he/she is "pathetic", but ok.
Old 08-29-11, 08:20 PM
Cat4Lifer
Velo Club La Grange

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hambonio
Amen Brother! He's never going to get any point you make, no matter how obvious.
If you point out his poor reasoning, then you have to be an Armstrong fan.

No one "gives a rats ass" about Lemonds Chamois shorts either, I certainly dont, and my face would eb nowhere near them.
Lies! lol
Old 08-30-11, 12:46 AM
LemondFanForeve
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If you point out his poor reasoning, then you have to be an Armstrong fan.
Oh, I see, now it's "poor reasoning"? How about Your "poor butt is hurt"?

No one "gives a rats ass" about Lemonds Chamois shorts either, I certainly dont, and my face would eb nowhere near them.
Lies! lol
You must speak from experience? You're obviously an expert. Lies back atcha...."Lol".....
Old 08-30-11, 10:36 AM
SunSwingsLow

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How do we know he's "never tested positive"? is that solely based on what HE says? Whenever someone questions him about it, he always hides behind a lawyer. His not being coopertive about it, and ducking questions about it, doesnt help his case that he never has. You're still making excuses, as we're supposed to take his word on it? Many folks have questioned his negative tactics, and as I said, tests and results can be minipulated, if you have the monetary means, and want to do so.
LMAO!! This is so awesome. How far are you going to reach? Yeah im sure LA positive tests were covered up becuase the French love him so much.
Old 08-31-11, 08:21 PM
gabdy

Bikes: Trek, Giant, PoS

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
There's some real crack pots on this site.
Old 09-01-11, 09:04 PM
Rotten Bastard

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
Jeez, I think some of you people are taking this a little too seriously. We're talking bicycle racing, not genocide.
Old 09-02-11, 06:02 AM
AnthonyG

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 3450 Post(s)
Liked 420 Times in 289 Posts
Lets be honest. We all KNOW that just about everyone was doping so when everyone was doping then its a level playing field so LA was still the best because he beat other dopers so why make a fuss?

The trouble is that no one can admit it because they don't want to scare away the sponsors so lets just hush it all up OK. No need for any pesky ex champions with consciences they want to clear so we will just dump on them if they try OK.

Cycling is an endurance sport and the drugs used were often to aid recovery so the fact that riders are having a harder time recovering is a sign to me that drugs are slowly disappearing from the sport and about time too.

Anthony
Old 09-02-11, 08:58 PM
LemondFanForeve
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AnthonyG
Lets be honest. We all KNOW that just about everyone was doping so when everyone was doping then its a level playing field so LA was still the best because he beat other dopers so why make a fuss?

The trouble is that no one can admit it because they don't want to scare away the sponsors so lets just hush it all up OK. No need for any pesky ex champions with consciences they want to clear so we will just dump on them if they try OK.

Cycling is an endurance sport and the drugs used were often to aid recovery so the fact that riders are having a harder time recovering is a sign to me that drugs are slowly disappearing from the sport and about time too.

Anthony
LOL, good post.