Search
Notices
Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Alaska

BRNW Montana 2023

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-23, 10:57 AM
SquireBlack 

Bikes: '66 Lygie, '02 Rivendell Atlantis, '03 Air Friday, '21 Black Shadow Campeur

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked 108 Times in 37 Posts
BRNW Montana 2023

I'm signed up for BRNW Montana 2023. BRNW — Bicycle Rides Northwest — is the outfit that puts on the Oregon Bicycle Ride, a 200–250 person summer fully supported camping tour. This year, they are also running a June tour to Montana (17th–24th June 2023). I'm wondering who else is going from Portland: I would like to talk about car-pooling to Columbus, Montana, and some training rides.

According to the web site "You can still ride BRNW Montana 2023! Both our [Oregon & Montana] 2023 tours are currently full, but we’re maintaining a waitlist for each ride. Based on past years, there’s still a good chance you can get into the Oregon ride, and an excellent chance for Montana."

You can find out more about the Montana Ride online, but here is an outline map:

378 miles, and 22,754 ft of climbing. Yes, some training might be a good idea.

Andrew