Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Castelli Ineos Grenadier Perfetto ROS Jacket And Bib Tights Size XL retail over $500

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Castelli Ineos Grenadier Perfetto ROS Jacket And Bib Tights Size XL retail over $500

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-23, 09:43 PM
Jon_g2 

Bikes: Cannondale caad10

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 22 Posts

I have a brand new jacket and used bib tights. They've been in my closet this entire time for 2 years now. Both are size xl but they fit smaller by one size if you know Castelli. The jacket wasn't used and the bib tights were used one time only. I am happy to direct you to my ebay where you can see my feedback at 100% positive. There is another jacket just like this one selling for a high price and the bib tights for over $200 just for the tights. I will post a separate sell of a jersey and bib shorts so you can have the entire collection. I just don't ride much outdoor in cold weather. Any questions feel free to ask. Below is a description of the jacket. I am asking for $300 with free shipping.

Product description Castelli Team INEOS Grenadier 2021 Perfetto RoS Goretex Jersey The Perfetto RoS is the one jacket that does everything well. We initially designed it as a cool-weather training and extreme-weather race piece for our pro riders, but in reality it excels in many conditions thanks to its full wind protection, great fit through stretchy fabrics, and best-in-class breathability. Winter represents the biggest performance upgrade in the four generations of this jacket. RoS in the name means Rain or Shine. The emphasis should be on dry-weather comfort, which is where this jacket really excels, but then you get near waterproof protection if you do get caught in the rain. We worked with Gore to develop two new Castelli exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® fabrics. We use a light fleece-lined water-resistant version on the forward-facing surfaces and a lighter, stretchier fabric on the back that maintains the breathability of the previous fabric while improving water repellency at the same time. The Perfetto RoS is that ideal weight: no built-in insulation so you can layer over a light base layer for moderate conditions. Or you can add a thermal jersey underneath and take it to very cold conditions. You decide. The Perfetto family features are all there: excellent fit, easy-sliding YKK® zipper, long tail to protect from wheel spray, reflective panel on the back, and discreet styling that belies the jacket's racing pedigree. This is the one jacket that belongs in every cyclist's quiver.

Last edited by Jon_g2; 10-31-23 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Price adjust
Old 10-31-23, 06:21 PM
Jon_g2 

Price drop $300
Old 11-24-23, 01:33 PM
Jon_g2 

Bump
Old 02-06-24, 07:12 PM
Jon_g2 

Bump
I can let them go for $250. I would lose a lot if I go lower than that. Let me know and I'll have them shipped immediately.
Old 02-25-24, 11:12 PM
Jon_g2 

Send me an offer