Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Singlespeed & Fixed Gear > Single Speed and Fixed Gear Marketplace
Reload this Page >

FS: Holdfast toe straps, track/fixed gear straps. $35 OBO

Search
Notices
Single Speed and Fixed Gear Marketplace Your Single Speed, Fixed and Track Bike Exchange. Requires upgraded membership (Titanium or Red Star). Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-24, 03:14 PM
pamaguahiker 

Bikes: 2014 VeloOrange Campeur. late 90s Bianchi Cyclocross cro-mo frameset modified to touring, 1993 Bianchi Project 5, 80s Holdsworth Gemini Tandem

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 9 Posts

New, no packaging. But they are dusty with dirt from sitting in storage but never mounted and used and you can tell by the way the straps are still folded, straight from packaging. The packaging for them was actually a small holdfast zipper bag that I am using for something else. This was a custom color in green plaid. It's a set of two,

holdfast straps that are superior for grip with track or fixed gear pedals. They were purchased for a track bike that I never ended up building up.

If you're not familiar with Holdfast. They make some excellent quality made straps in Baltimore, Maryland (Sewlabs USA). They were big in the fixed gear scene. I have another set of boring black ones on a fixie that I still have and they have to be 20 years old and I haven't cleaned them or done any care...they still hold fast as the day I got them. pun intended. They make some nice gear. I can ship $5 with USPS first class shipping and handling
$35 shipped OBO

Old 04-16-24, 10:40 PM
billytwosheds 

Bikes: Peugeot, Legnano, Fuji, Zunow, De Rosa, Miyata, Bianchi, Pinarello, Specialized, Bridgestone, Cinelli, Merckx

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Liked 476 Times in 219 Posts
PM incoming