Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Scapin EOS3

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Scapin EOS3

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-23, 07:04 AM
ParamountScapin 

Bikes: '87 Paramount & '02 Scapin EOS3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Scapin EOS3

Selling my terrific 54x54cm Scapin EOS3. Full tig-welded Columbus steel. I purchased new in 2008 and built with a full Campy Centaur (in silver) group (headset is Cane Creek). Campagnolo Sirocco wheelset, plus a second set of XERO training wheels. Everything in excellent condition. New Michelin Town & Country tires on the Sirocco wheelset and new Forte tires on the XERO wheels. Includes a new, unmounted Sirocco cassette carrier and three Campy 10-speed cassettes in good condition. Italia seat and Look carbon pedals. I built this the year after I got a new hip and probably put about 2000mi on it before I put it away. It needs a thorough cleaning & wax as it has been sitting on the trainer in the basement since as I've never really gotten back into riding (my loss). I will not part-out so don't ask. Asking $1800 plus all shipping costs. I would much prefer to meet somewhere within a 3-400mi range of Philadelphia to hand over. Also, I'll be driving from the Philadelphia area to Wichita, KS in May and can deliver pretty much anywhere along the way. Please feel free to ask questions and for additional pic's.