Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Hello From Suffolk, UK

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Hello From Suffolk, UK

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-23, 06:24 AM
jhnbssll

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello From Suffolk, UK

Hi all, newbie to the site but been cycling a while. I grew up with mtb's owning a couple of steel Kona's in my teens before discovering cars and taking a long break from bikes. About 8 years ago I had a nasty illness that landed me in hospital for several months and decided I needed a lifestyle change to get fit again - bicycles to the rescue! I ordered a road bike from my hospital bed and haven't looked back. I've currently got a nice selection of road, gravel and mountain bikes in the garage and enjoy riding, building, upgrading, just about anything bike related. This year I took part in Chase The Sun UK South, a 206 mile ride from the east coast to the west coast of the UK in a day - I arrived shortly after sunset but made it none the less Looking forward to contributing and reading about your rides
Old 11-30-23, 07:48 AM
Trsnrtr
Super Modest

Bikes: Trek Emonda, Giant Propel, Colnago V3, Co-Motion Supremo, ICE VTX WC

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10963 Post(s)
Liked 4,621 Times in 2,124 Posts
Nice intro. Welcome to the board.