Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Cycling Jacket From Ali Express

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Cycling Jacket From Ali Express

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-23, 10:04 AM
tomato coupe

Bikes: Colnago, Van Dessel, Factor, Cervelo, Ritchey

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3998 Post(s)
Liked 7,489 Times in 3,013 Posts
Originally Posted by epnnf
sometimes it is cheap crap, but usually its = to cheap domestic stuff.
In that case, it would make more sense to just buy the cheap domestic stuff and avoid the chance of getting cheap crap.
Likes For tomato coupe:
Old 09-22-23, 02:18 PM
mtnbud

Bikes: 2019 Trek Stash 7, 1994 Specialized Epic 1986 Diamondback Ascent 1996 Klein Pulse Comp, 2006 Specialized Sequoia Elite

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Liked 524 Times in 291 Posts
Originally Posted by retswerb
How long ago was this? I think this is an area they've really improved on. I've made a couple of orders from them in the past year and they've provided copious emails giving me tracking updates - when it shipped, when it arrived in customs, when it cleared customs, etc.
It was about a year ago. Before then, I hadn't had an issue although sometimes it'd take months to get my item.

Ali is open to a lot of different sellers. Aliexpress isn't the problem, it's an issue with some of the sellers Aliexpress allows to use their site. Amazon sometimes has issues with their sellers also, but Amazon will almost always refund your money even when the actual seller won't. I recently had an issue with a seller on Amazon and got my money refunded where if I would've had the same issue on Ali, I likely would've been out of luck.