Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Commuting
Reload this Page >

Focus Wasgo City Bike 2007

Search
Notices
Commuting Bicycle commuting is easier than you think, before you know it, you'll be hooked. Learn the tips, hints, equipment, safety requirements for safely riding your bike to work.

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-06, 07:31 AM
sqrt0
Where are my keys?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi

I'm after a well equipped city bike for all seasons. I was toying the idea of buying a Specialized Crossroads Hub or an Edinburgh Cycles Revolution Courier Nexus (both equipped with a Shimano Nexus 8 hub). I would then retrofit a dynamo hub, lights, flaps, rack etc. However now I've seen the Focus Wasgo City Bike with all the gubbins:

https://www.wiggle.co.uk/Default.aspx...6012&UberCat=0

I'd appreciate your opinions on this bike and also if you are aware of similar alternatives available to a UK punter.

Thanks
Colin
Old 09-20-06, 05:40 PM
Ornery

Bikes: Breezer Uptown 8

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Two Thumbs Up

My opinion probably means squat, since I'm such a noob, but that's everything I look for in a bike, other than the straight, mountainbike handlebars. Wouldn't have it any other way!
Old 04-22-11, 07:57 AM
adxdopefish
Commuter

Liked 5 Times in 1 Post
Well I am going to bring up an old thread here. Apologies.

A local bike store is stocking a 2011 Focus Wasgo and it looks to be a fantastic machine for the price. I was just wondering if anyone on BF has any experience with these later models. This was the only thread on BF I could find that references the particular bike, and there is not many reviews on the internet (although the few reviews that exist seem to hold the bike in high regard!).