Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Alt Bike Culture
Reload this Page >

Lowrider Sprite Commercial

Search
Notices
Alt Bike Culture Chopped, dropped, stretched, lifted, and otherwise cut up and put back together. The art and science of choppers, cruisers, lowriders and the vast world of mutant bicycles.

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-11, 04:20 PM
Kiloz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fanta...0949244?ref=ts
https://FantasyToysLowRiders.tripod.com/
FANTASY TOYS CUSTOM BICYCLE
Your One Stop Custom Bicycle Shop!
3216 Broadview Rd. Cleveland, OH 44109 PH:216-749-4990
HOURS: Mon-Fri - 11:30-7:00pm Sat - 11:30-5pm EST
Complete Line of Lowrider , Cruiser & Chopper Parts

Last edited by Kiloz; 10-30-11 at 04:24 PM.
Old 10-30-11, 11:29 PM
Flying Merkel

Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
As much as I like low rider bikes, we don't need to have ads posted, much less two.
Old 10-31-11, 12:16 AM
HigherGround
Descends Like Avalanche

Bikes: Lynskey R240, Sportive, and a Helix Sport disc model in the works; Eddy Merckx MX Leader; Specialized Rock Hopper Comp (1988!)

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I've never seen that commercial before; it was interesting. (I don't venture in to this particular forum too often.) Thanks for posting it.
Old 10-31-11, 03:08 PM
Kiloz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flying Merkel
As much as I like low rider bikes, we don't need to have ads posted, much less two.
I did not post a ad, I simply posted what was listed in the video's description. I am new to this bike forum and simply wanted to share my favorite bike commercial. I also posted some of the photos that where taken that day, sorry I didn't know my post would bother anyone.
Old 10-31-11, 04:50 PM
Kiloz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HigherGround
I've never seen that commercial before; it was interesting. (I don't venture in to this particular forum too often.) Thanks for posting it.
Thanks for enjoying it.
Old 10-31-11, 06:43 PM
Artkansas 
Pedaled too far.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
I thought it was cool. Generally, the prohibition is against promoting a product you have an interest in.

Originally Posted by Bjforrestal
I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.
Old 10-31-11, 09:47 PM
Kiloz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Artkansas
I thought it was cool. Generally, the prohibition is against promoting a product you have an interest in.
Thanks, so no lowrider bicycles on "bikeforums.net"? sorry, I just wanted to chat with other people who enjoyed bikes like the ones in the video; I posted it in the Alt Bike Culture because the description it included bikes such as lowriders. I simply just wanted to make new friends, sorry for the confusion I have caused.
Old 11-03-11, 05:10 AM
Artkansas 
Pedaled too far.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Kiloz
Thanks, so no lowrider bicycles on "bikeforums.net"? sorry, I just wanted to chat with other people who enjoyed bikes like the ones in the video; I posted it in the Alt Bike Culture because the description it included bikes such as lowriders. I simply just wanted to make new friends, sorry for the confusion I have caused.
Making friends and sharing your stuff is good. However, people who are just here to advertise whatever it is that they are selling are frowned on. Not that people don't include a link in their signature.

I think that's what Flying Merkel was objecting to. First an ad for soda pop. I didn't have a problem with that, you were sharing some nice bikes in a Sprite ad. But the second set was several links to your store. Then, finally, we got some pics of nice bikes.

But why not get some pictures of a particular bike you love, and tell us how it was made. Interact. As we know you, then we might wander over to the link in your sig.

I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.
Old 11-09-11, 11:37 PM
Kiloz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Making friends and sharing your stuff is good. However, people who are just here to advertise whatever it is that they are selling are frowned on. Not that people don't include a link in their signature.

I think that's what Flying Merkel was objecting to. First an ad for soda pop. I didn't have a problem with that, you were sharing some nice bikes in a Sprite ad. But the second set was several links to your store. Then, finally, we got some pics of nice bikes.

But why not get some pictures of a particular bike you love, and tell us how it was made. Interact. As we know you, then we might wander over to the link in your sig.
Ohh ok, makes sense now I can see how a ad from sprite can look bad, in all honesty I support the killer coke campaign (yet I do enjoy this commercial) , I thought the objection was to lowrider bicycles in general thanks for clearing that up. Also I do not own that store, I am a civil engineer student.

Here is a photo of my bike, its currently getting a make over for the new year. I was mostly parts bought from my local shop, but I have getting full custom parts made and i'll back back when its done to show it off.
Old 11-10-11, 05:44 PM
Artkansas 
Pedaled too far.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
That's a sweet bike. Looks like you've put a lot into it.

Old 11-11-11, 09:18 AM
JimEx

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've never seen something like this, i like it

Last edited by JimEx; 11-11-11 at 09:28 AM.
Old 11-14-11, 11:04 AM
Flying Merkel

Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts

Exactly. Got to fight the galloping scourge of advertising. Cool bike though, Though lowriders are nothing I want, I always like to see what others are up too.
Old 11-14-11, 07:36 PM
Big_e
Strong with the Fred

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Low rider bikes are cool. A friend once let me ride his back in high school. talk about a smooth ride. Kinda like a mutant beach cruiser. At my age I'm sticking to the road bikes that I can ride metric centuries on.
Ernest
Old 11-17-11, 11:25 PM
NameWasTaken

Bikes: Early 80's Maruishi Road Ace 5

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kiloz
Here is a photo of my bike, its currently getting a make over for the new year. I was mostly parts bought from my local shop, but I have getting full custom parts made and i'll back back when its done to show it off.
You will "back back"?
Old 11-21-11, 08:57 AM
Kiloz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NameWasTaken
You will "back back"?
Opss, please excuse my errors. Sorry I have not been on for a while, I have been studying for finals. Can't wait till winter break to start working on it.
Old 11-21-11, 09:04 AM
Kiloz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Here are a few bikes I think are nice I would like to share with my friends on BikeForums.

Old 11-21-11, 09:07 AM
Kiloz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

(This one^ is currently on ebay for $10,000.00)

Old 11-21-11, 10:49 PM
Big_e
Strong with the Fred

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Good grief! That blue one, 5th from the top is wicked. I'd keep it in a display case and never ride it.
Ernest
Old 11-23-11, 11:56 AM
Kiloz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Big_e
Good grief! That blue one, 5th from the top is wicked. I'd keep it in a display case and never ride it.
Ernest
I agree, if you like that one you will love this one I also like.