Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Folding Bikes
Reload this Page >

Dahon Mu frame squeaking noise

Search
Notices
Folding Bikes Discuss the unique features and issues of folding bikes. Also a great place to learn what folding bike will work best for your needs.

Dahon Mu frame squeaking noise

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-15, 05:42 AM
PDR

Bikes: Brompton S2L-X, Bridgestone Moulton, 1963 & 1966 Moultons, Scott Mountain bike

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
One thing I have noticed between owning a Dahons and then Bromptons is that if you try talking to or acknowledging someone at the train station with a Dahon they look at you like some weirdo ..... and yet, without exception every Brompton owner I've ever seen or met has waved or stopped to chat about our wonderful folding bikes

Dahons are for the sort of people who drive French cars... people who just want to get from A to B ...
Old 10-28-15, 08:09 AM
ThorUSA
Banned

Bikes: to many

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by PDR
One thing I have noticed between owning a Dahons and then Bromptons is that if you try talking to or acknowledging someone at the train station with a Dahon they look at you like some weirdo ..... and yet, without exception every Brompton owner I've ever seen or met has waved or stopped to chat about our wonderful folding bikes

Dahons are for the sort of people who drive French cars... people who just want to get from A to B ...
Funny
have quite the opposite experience....

Saw some Brommy owner with all tricked out bikeat a train station in Gemany.
I said , wow that's a nice bike to him...
he grmbld back ... mind your own business

lol
Old 10-28-15, 09:52 AM
PDR

Bikes: Brompton S2L-X, Bridgestone Moulton, 1963 & 1966 Moultons, Scott Mountain bike

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Maybe his dislike of Americans was greater than his love for his Brompton..... I have German relatives and they can be quite strange
Old 10-28-15, 11:11 AM
ThorUSA
Banned

Bikes: to many

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I was speaking in German to him
" aber HAllo das ist ein tolles Rad

he replied :
Kuemmee Dich um Deinen eigenen Dreck

:-)