Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Road Holland Cycling Apparel Closure

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-16, 09:25 AM
jschn04 
Jonathan

Bikes: Lynskey Sportive, Peter Mooney Steel Road Bike, 1974 Raleigh Sprite

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If this message is perceived as shameless self-promotion, so be it. However, I wanted to let everyone know that I am closing my company, Road Holland Cycling Apparel.

We had a great run and appreciate the support we received from cyclists on this forum and all over the world. It gives us great pride whenever we see riders wearing our gear.

We have marked all of our inventory down at last 55% at roadholland.com. I know the phrase "things are moving fast" is a cliche, but it is the absolute truth. If you are interested in anything, get it quickly.

Thanks,

Jonathan Schneider
Founder
Road Holland Cycling Apparel
Old 06-13-16, 12:18 PM
italktocats

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
never heard of it but
Road Holland cycling apparel is proudly crafted in the USA
now i like you, have fun doing whatever youll be doing next
Old 06-17-16, 12:30 PM
RoadHolland
Cycling Apparel

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
In 2011, we embarked on a mission to help people look better on their bikes. Without a lick of apparel experience between the two of us, we created the kind of clothes that we and our friends would want to wear. The kind of clothes that would seamlessly transition between life on and off the bike.

Since that time, we’ve sold thousands of jerseys to thousands of customers representing more than 30 countries around the globe. We have loved seeing every picture you have sent in from the four corners of the Earth. And many of you have become our friends – even if only via email or Facebook or seeing each other once a year at a bike show.

We have also met a lot of great people in the cycling industry. We produced everything domestically and did our part to help re-ignite US apparel manufacturing.

It hasn’t been easy. Then again, nothing worth doing is ever easy. But, now it's time for us to move on. Without a significant capital infusion, we cannot continue to make the kind of gear that our customers want and need.

We have no regrets. We are thrilled each time we see someone wearing Road Holland knowing that we have made a difference in the cycling world. And because our clothes are incredibly durable, we suspect we’ll be seeing many of you wearing Road Holland well into the future.

We still have a bunch of jerseys and shorts for sale and have discounted them accordingly. Now is a good time to stock up on your favorite items because there will be no more. Things are moving fast so get them while you can.

Big thanks go out to our friends and families for all of your support. And most of all, thanks to our fans and customers. It’s been the ride of our lives.

Jonathan and Richard