Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

what cranks will work in my S

Search
Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-24, 09:52 AM
meerzistar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Specialized rockhopper 2014 under full rebuild https://www.specialized.com/us/en/ro...r=149381-49675

I need to know what kind/s of crank options will work with this bike? I want to go single sprocket. I only use one and well, I like to de-clutter everything whenever possible. But the current crank is also knocking, so has to come apart.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-12-24, 10:37 AM
Kontact

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4572 Post(s)
Liked 1,710 Times in 1,121 Posts
Whatever crank works with a 73mm wide BB shell and has bottom bracket available for English threads.

There are thousands of cranks that meet those criteria, so the above is the information you need to weed them out. "I need a single speed crank/BB combination for a 73mm English BB shell."