Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Lake shoes has made a very bad first impression - SITUATION RESOLVED

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Lake shoes has made a very bad first impression - SITUATION RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-24, 01:42 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4526 Post(s)
Liked 4,230 Times in 2,830 Posts
Originally Posted by TheBlackPumpkin
I did not say I was considering it. You also did not write what I typed. But ok.
...going to determine if they literally ever get my business again, frankly. I'm usually pretty reasonable when it comes to screwups but I am massively ticked right now...
...Throw the shoe, and $300 in the trash?...
Originally Posted by veganbikes
.... you will determine if "they literally get your business again" and "throw the shoe and $300 in the trash"...
I was a word off and didn't have the ever and I also missed the comma in between shoe and "and" to be fair. But again I did state in the previous post I re-typed it not a direct copy paste. Also I did remove the un-needed text but if you can also do a command F and find the text or just do a quick visual scan. I have no need or reason to lie or alter people's posts unless I do it in a joking manner and I will let you know if I did that but in the end the original post will stand.
Old 05-24-24, 01:52 PM
cb400bill
Forum Moderator

Bikes: Fuji SL2.1 Carbon Di2 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 4 Trek Checkpoint ALR-5 Viscount Aerospace Pro Raleigh C50 Cromoly Hybrid Legnano Tipo Roma Pista Vitus 979

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3142 Post(s)
Liked 6,859 Times in 3,921 Posts
Enough of the typical pointless bickering.

Situation is resolved.

Thread closed.

Likes For cb400bill: