Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

HELP! Trying to buy parts from Dutch bike shops

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-24, 10:51 AM
jogigojppogjhkk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have six Gazelle Tour Populairs. \Places like Holland Bike Shop will not sell to the UK. I am looking for a fellow traveller who will forward parts to the UK for me. All costs covered, cannot find anywhere in the UK that stocks Gazelle parts, like chain tensioners, mudflaps, LED backlights, Is anyone prepared to help Post-Brexit crap around these items?
Old 05-25-24, 07:09 PM
JaccoW
Overdoing projects

Bikes: Batavus Randonneur GL, Gazelle Orange Excellent, Gazelle Super Licht, Gazelle Grand Tourist, Gazelle Lausanne, Gazelle Tandem, Koga-Miyata SilverAce, Koga-Miyata WorldTraveller

Liked 1,319 Times in 711 Posts
I might be able to help, though I have a limited timeframe myself. Hollandbikeshop is one of the more complete places.
Also, don't forget Bikestoremember.nl if it is an older bike.

Try and send me a PM or interact a bit more with the forum so you get to 10 posts.
Old 05-28-24, 06:48 AM
jogigojppogjhkk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thank you so much - let me get my gears tuned and we can move forward - more posts on the way.
Old 05-28-24, 07:08 AM
WGB 
WGB

Bikes: Panasonic PT-4500, Miele Touring and Batavus Pro

Liked 2,488 Times in 1,464 Posts
jogigojppogjhkk You can post up to 5 posts a day, until you have a total of 10. You are currently at 5, as of today. If you can fit in 4 more today, the tomorrow after you post one, you will be able to email and add photos.
Old 05-28-24, 07:11 AM
jogigojppogjhkk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for your help - really appreciated