Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

My Ciocc, what model izzit?

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-06, 03:05 PM
unworthy1
Stop reading my posts!

Liked 1,277 Times in 931 Posts

Following on to the thread about what saddle came on a Ciocc San Cristobal, here is a link to a Yahoo album that has some out-of-focus (sorry, I take all blame) pics of my later model Ciocc. A few notes: it's been repainted (by Ed Litton, 5 stars!) but he matched the decals that came with the original red paint, only his paint looks 100% better. I have a few temporary "loner" parts like a Bianchi fork and a Shimano 600 rear wheel on it, but it has a Ciocc all-chrome fork that's being "modified", and a matching Mavic/Mavic 6-speed rear wheel. Check out the pertinent details: only pantographing is the BB sheel, and that is one of the Cinellis with the "aero scoop" on the underside. It has internal top tube cable routing and a semi-fastback rear cluster, also the tent shaped Cinelli brake bridge, the usual braze-ons and a ball-type pump peg. Can any expert nail down the year and model? (BTW, I would like to add that it's a GREAT ride) Mucho Thanks in advance.
https://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/unwort...el%3as,1%3af,0
Old 09-05-06, 06:29 AM
Body2big

Bikes: Iron Horse Sinister DX (MB) Iron Horse Triumph (road)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not sure what year but its very very nice.

Shawn
Old 09-05-06, 06:33 AM
ViperZ
Baby it's cold outside...

Bikes: Trek 5000, Rocky Mountain Wedge, GT Karakoram K2, Litespeed Tuscany

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
For sure it is a beauty!