Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum
Reload this Page >

is it me or does rouvy make my...

Search
Notices
Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum From spin to Zwift to Peloton, this forum is dedicated to any and all indoor training on stationary bikes

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-23, 04:39 PM
spelger

Bikes: yes, i have one

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
Liked 1,182 Times in 687 Posts

performance look like crap? today and two days ago i did a TT ride. nothing unusual, did many last season. but both times in these two rides i came in the top 10 for the first split, then came in 2400+ for the second, then came in top 100 for the end of the ride. seems unusual since last year nearly every TT ride i had done my standing always improved throughout the entire ride. i chalked it up to the other riders shooting their wad too early. i know my performance has not dwindled. heck today i did my best 5 min power cranking up a pretty good ascent (15% max).

https://my.rouvy.com/spelger/trainin...etail/25826581
Old 01-01-24, 04:19 PM
spelger

Bikes: yes, i have one

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
Liked 1,182 Times in 687 Posts
so i rode again, came in about 30ish for the first split, over 2800 for the next split, then 50ish for the finish. this one has my perplexed since from the second split to the finish was only a descent. i was nearly at max rouvy speed all the way down. i thought all those times were based on the start of the route.