Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Who is our Paris connection? visiting Europe in June

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-15, 07:31 PM
puchfinnland
MIKE is my name!

Bikes: hans lutz, , puch mistral ultima,2x Austro Daimler Smoked chrome Ultima,Austro Daimler Mixte,Austro Daimler 531 mixte, flying arrow,F Moser,

Liked 21 Times in 5 Posts

My wife and I are planning out hobo trip around Europe, camping and sleeping in my Fiat van
hope to find some countryside bike shops full of old dusty campy parts to fund my trip also

we first fly to Zurich, my friend is on lake Constance . pick up my car and head west

We will visit Speedbicycles.ch in Basel, then head to Nantes France, maybe go to Normandy to see the sights
then Paris, Antwerp, maybe visit Merckx in Belgium! and we will then spend time in Netherlands before flying home stateside.
my beloved Fiat scudo van will then be driven back to Finland and sold by a friend
Love to visit some C&Vers on our trip
Old 05-27-15, 09:01 PM
repechage

Liked 2,848 Times in 2,010 Posts
Merckx subway station I would think is a must to see the hour record bike.

Finding secret stock of Campagnolo in France may be great luck, more likely French stuff. Not bad, beware that other may well have come before you.