Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

2012-2013 Fuji SST 3.0 Seatpost

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-22, 05:15 PM
beeballman
beeballman

Bikes: 2024 Trek Madone SL6

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 8 Posts

I am putting this out here, to see if there are any ideas. I have a 2013 Fuji SST 3.0 LE I purchased new back in 2013. So today I went to the shop to see why my saddle has been shifting. Seems the bottom clamp was cracked. Luckily the shop had a similar part that worked out for me. What I am asking the forum, is this. Does anyone know where I can locate an Oval Aero carbon seat post that came with this model Fuji? FYI- Fuji does not carry , nor do they have any more in back stock. They basically said, they would suggest having one cast by a metal shop. I am putting this out there to see if anyone knows of anyone that has one of these seat posts to see if I can get my hands on one to have as a spare. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a spare seat post clamp, bought the last one from Fuji. It measures something like 50.8MM x 31.75mm , I have not idea if there are any brand aero seat posts that even come close that, nor do I have any way to even search for that. Any Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.