Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Electric Bikes
Reload this Page >

Kysmo Electric Bike

Search
Notices
Electric Bikes Here's a place to discuss ebikes, from home grown to high-tech.

Kysmo Electric Bike

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-09, 10:24 AM
cgattny

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kysmo Electric Bike

Help--I am a newbie to electric biking.

I saw a Kysmo electric bike on Ebay today. I can't find any info on the Kysmo brand. Does anyone have any knowledge about/experience with this bike--good or bad? Any info would be appreciated.

The seller says the bike lists for $799.

KYSMO 350W ELECTRIC BICYCLE 36V/13AH LITHIUM BATTERY! BRAND NEW KYSMO FREE WHEEL ELECTRIC BICYCLE. Brushless 350W Motor 36V/13AH Lithium Battery 10lbs Front and back Wheels.

Thank you all.
Old 09-28-09, 06:16 PM
Bikebeast

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yes, for the price you are getting a reliable vehicle. I feel confident riding this bike to and fro distant spans and highly recommend it if you see one for sale. I've seen them offered between $600-$1500 and are worth it. The only cons are the lack of manufacturer support and/or parts which are most likely available at your local bike shop (bar electrical components). You can possibly purchase the lithium battery on eBay such as the PO4 with 1000 plus cycles. There are two similar models, one with/without disc brakes. Altho matter of opinion, I preferred mine without the squeaky disc brakes, altho they work as should.
Old 10-02-09, 05:23 AM
JerseyEbiker

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kysmo is the bike almost every electric delivery guy in NYC uses. Its a great reliable machine. The new models are aluminium frames and boast a better motor. 18mph for 18 miles out of the box without pedaling. Its not a bad rig.