Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Panaracer Evo 3 equivalent?

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-23, 04:46 PM
Vinnems

Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts

Yesterday my back tired got shredded and I figure I should replace both. Been running Panaracer Race A Evo 3 700x23 for years, and I see they don't make them anymore. Looks like they went to Evo 4, which I'm finding hard to find, and the latest offering now seems to Agilest? Want to stick with Panaracer. Anyone rolling their road tires? Seems all I can find most places is their gravel offerings.
Old 06-25-23, 04:54 PM
masi61

Bikes: Puch Marco Polo, Saint Tropez, Masi Gran Criterium

Liked 458 Times in 326 Posts
I had the EVO 3 tubeless and loved them. I think the Agilest is the replacement. Are you running tubes or tubeless?
Old 06-25-23, 08:21 PM
Vinnems

Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by masi61
I had the EVO 3 tubeless and loved them. I think the Agilest is the replacement. Are you running tubes or tubeless?
Thanks! I'll be running tubes. Current wheels won't take tubeless.
I just realized I was running the EVO 3 A's (All Around) as opposed to the D's (Durable). Surprised they lasted this long on Los Angeles streets! I'll get the D's this time.
My other ride has Vittoria Rubino Pros, which are tanks. I hope the Agilest D's are similar.